Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like Amaretto but have not tried this as yet...hopefully next weekend. Add liquor to fancy bottles and a bow for special gift giving.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup hot water, very hot
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups 80% proof vodka, mid priced
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine very hot water with sugars in a medium glass pitcher or bowl.
- Stir until the sugars are dissolved.
- Add corn syrup and stir well.
- Add vodka and flavorings and stir.
- Store in airtight containers.