Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed (about 45 to 50)
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1 container frozen non-dairy topping, whipped, thawed (8 ounces)
- 1 (3 ounce) package gummy worms
- Combine cookie crumbs and NesQuik in medium bowl; reserve 1/4 cup.
- Layer half of remaining crumb mixture, half of pudding and half of whipped topping in a large bowl or 8 small bowls.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; top with gummy worms.
I used to do this for the young boys I used to counsel, we had a very tight budget so store bought b-day cakes were not in the budget. Put this together, top with cookies (ground up Oreos worked for us) top with gummi worms (I also would get some small bulldozers and other tractors from the Dollar store) you've got something better than what your local bakery does, and you can do it for under 20 bucks! *****For little girls buy plastic flowers and miniture ponies, viola!!!!You have a garden cake!!!!