Recipe by lf810
This is one of the easiest desserts to make in a flash. The whole family will love it. It's great for any kind of event.
- 16 ounces Cool Whip (thawed)
- 8 ounces Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces instant vanilla pudding (I ussually use the larger box) or 8 ounces chocolate instant pudding (I ussually use the larger box)
Directions See How It's Made
- You want to crush the oreos in a bag, until they are in small pieces, depending on your preference.
- Make the instant pudding and let it stand for about 5 minute.
- Fold the cool whip into the pudding.
- Either mix the oreos in or layer them in another container.
- And if you're creative you can also put some gummy worms in the final product.