KJK #5's Note:
Perfect addition to a bloody mary or just straight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs green beans
- 1Prepare 6- 1/2 pint jars & lids for canning. Fill processing pot half way with water, simmer over light heat.
- 2Trim green beans to 1/4" shorter than jar.
- 3In 2 quart saucepan combine brine ingredients heat to boiling over high heat.
- 4In each jar place 1 dill sprig, 1/8 of crushed red pepper (an extra clove of garlic if desired). Pack green beans tightly into jars.
- 5Remove garlic from brine, ladle brine with in 1/4" of the top of the jars. Place lids on jars (do not tighten all the way).
- 6Process for canning by simmering in processing pot until bubbles do not rise from the lids. Carefully remove and allow jars to cool.
- 7I am an amateur canner - please feel free to verify canning procedure!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilly Beans (Pickled Green Beans)
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1892.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g