- 1⁄2 cup green peppers (mixed together) or 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced (mixed together)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cubed
- 1⁄8 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, handful
- garlic powder
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil veggies in broth.
- Add ham after veggies begin to get soft.
- Cover and put on low until veggies are soft and ham is browned.
- Add spices and dill to taste.
- If desired, mash cauliflower with fork.
- Add soymilk (about 1/8 c.) for desired creaminess just before serving.