Yummy and warm and comfy and cozy and all that good wintery stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil veggies in broth.
- 2Add ham after veggies begin to get soft.
- 3Cover and put on low until veggies are soft and ham is browned.
- 4Add spices and dill to taste.
- 5If desired, mash cauliflower with fork.
- 6Add soymilk (about 1/8 c.) for desired creaminess just before serving.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled Ham and Cauliflower Soup (Gluten/Casein Free)
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 1699.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: