Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy and warm and comfy and cozy and all that good wintery stuff.
Make and share this Dilled Ham and Cauliflower Soup (Gluten/Casein Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Boil veggies in broth.
- Add ham after veggies begin to get soft.
- Cover and put on low until veggies are soft and ham is browned.
- Add spices and dill to taste.
- If desired, mash cauliflower with fork.
- Add soymilk (about 1/8 c.) for desired creaminess just before serving.