Recipe by elsokolj
recipe from Foodie with Family This dip is good for up to a week when stored tightly covered in the refrigerator. It may become thinner as the week draws to an end.
Top Review by flower7
I love pickles (and cream cheese) so knew I would love this dip. I halved the recipe and used homemade refrigerator pickles (the larger amount). The pickles added plenty of salt so I skipped the additional salt and also skipped the additional pickle juice (the juice created from chopping the pickles seemed to be enough to me). Otherwise made as directed. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chopped dill pickle (I used my mini food processor, it was a snap!)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 -4 tablespoons pickle juice, for thinner dip (use less for thicker dip (or more)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a wooden spoon to press into the cream cheese then stir until loosened up and smooth. Stir in all of the remaining ingredients until evenly distributed. Transfer to a serving dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.