Recipe by Felix4067
A different twist on "traditional" potato salad, this one is simple to make and delicious to eat. Cooking time includes overnight refrigeration.
- 3 lbs unpeeled baby red potatoes (new potatoes)
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put potatoes in a large pan, cover with water, and boil until tender.
- Drain, and cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving skins on.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add hot potatoes, and mix until well coated.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.