Recipe by threeovens
Chicken thighs oven-cooked in individual packets.
Top Review by nochlo
I personally loved this recipe, the rest o the family not so much. What can I say? You win some and lose some. If I adjusted the recipe, maybe next time it will be a winner. Thanks or the recipe. Made for PRMR!!!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 8 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 zucchini, cut in strips
- 1 squash, cut in strips
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut in strips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare tin foil packets. Place 1 thigh on tin foil, spread with mustard and sprinkle on thyme.
- Layer veggies on top and top with melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Seal tightly. Make 4 packets.
- Bake 20 minutes.