Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
this recipe is good for the whole family. I started making it for myself and found that everyone in my family was eating it...
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-1 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons uncooked rice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 medium carrots or 3 large carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- 1⁄2 head cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 quarts tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Put beef in a large pot.
- Add the chopped onions to beef; add water, chicken and beef cubes, salt, pepper, uncooked rice, paprika, chili powder, sliced carrots, cut up celery, cut cabbage, tomatoes with juice and kidney beans.
- Cook at medium temperature until all vegetables are tender.