Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 40 mins
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced,white only
- 1 pepper, red,chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package spinach, chopped,frozen
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes, stewed
- 16 ounces chicken bouillon
- 12 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 5 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- cayenne, to taste
- 4 ounces cheese, blue,crumbled
- Spray large stew pot with Pam.
- Saute garlic, onion, leek, zucchini,pepper, and mushrooms for 10 min, stirring frequently.
- Thaw spinach in microwave until soft, add to vegetables.
- Add remaining ingredients except blue cheese, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Add about 1 tb of crumbled blue cheese to each serving.
- Choice of vegetables can vary, depending on availability and personal preferences.
Yummy!!! Quick, easy and full of good for you veggies. Made with a loaf of homemade pesto bread... warmed us up!