1/1 Photo of Diet Delight Chicken Curry
Miss Annie's Note:
A good tasting curry. Leave the peel on the apples for extra color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups apples, diced (and peeled if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cups canned chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken, cooked
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice (, cooked without salt or fat)
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add apple and next 7 ingredients.
- 3Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Combine cornstarch and chicken broth, and add to apple mixture.
- 5Stir in chicken and raisins, and bring to a boil.
- 6Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 7Serve or rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diet Delight Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 533.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken