1/4 Photos of Diet Chocolate Sauce
Found it on whatcookngamerica.net and wanted to save it for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you do not have any brewed coffee, dissolve 1 teaspoon of freeze-dried decaffeinated coffee granules in 1 tablespoon of water.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine the milk, coffee, and cornstarch and stir until the cornstarch dissolves.
- 3Stir in the cocoa and brown sugar and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- 4Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring, until the sauce thickens and is no longer cloudy.
- 5Remove from heat; set aside to cool.
- 6Use when cool or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diet Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g