Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a easy dish to make and great to take to carry dinners. I think using french onion dip instead of the usual sour cream adds to the taste.
- 1⁄2 cup oleo, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container French onion dip
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- Beat egg and add oleo, french onion dip, corn and corn bread mix.
- Pour batter into a 9 by 13 baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
I made this for lunch, I was curious to see how this would turn out as I never had anything like it. I found out it is like a big corn fritter LOL. It was delish! Thanks for posting farmwife, Made for PAC Spring 2010.