Corn Flake Drumsticks Bake
photo by lets.eat
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray with cooking oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix corn flake crumbs, salt, parmesan cheese, black and cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Lightly beat eggs in a bowl.
- Dip each drumstick in egg and roll in corn flake mixture coating well.
- Place each drumstick on the roasting pan.
- Spray a light coating of cooking spray over the drumsticks.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour to 1 hour & 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
On 8/12/12 I made this recipe for the " Beach Party " in the Photo Forum. Since it was just my SO and myself, the recipe was cut in half. And due to not having the Parmesan cheese, I used Asiago other than the subbing of the cheese the recipe was made as it written. Both my SO and myself liked the slightly spicy taste and the incredible juiciness .I served this with Recipe #154075, and Recipe #370028.Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
These are WAY better than fried chicken! My family couldn't stop raving. And I was happy that they were so easy to make. I used Cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan, and I only had 6 chicken legs, but the recipe worked out perfectly. I also poured a little of the leftover egg wash onto the chicken legs after coating with crumbs and before spraying with PAM. Next time I make these I'll try using Colby or Jack cheese and some different spices. Thanks for a wonderful recipe, Buddy P!