1/1 Photo of Diabetic Orange Nut Cake
Mom recently made this recipe for daddy. We found it in one of Nee's cookbooks. I would have NEVER guessed it was not a whole fat, whole sugar recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine margarine, Splenda's and egg. Beat 2 minutes at high speed, sraping the bowl occasionally. Blend in flour and mix well.
- 4Blend in remaining ingredients, except nuts. Beat 1 minute on slow speed.
- 5Pour mix into prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Orange Nut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: