Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great presentation for party buffets. Great as an appetizer during the holidays
Make and share this Deviled Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- To cook shrimp—Bring water to a boil.
- Add shrimp.
- Allow water to return to a boil, cover and immediately remove the pot from the heat .
- Allow the shrimp to remain in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- Check shrimp to make sure they are cooked to your liking.
- Drain and ice to prevent further cooking.
- To assemble—Combine cooked and well drained shrimp with lemon, onion, and pimentos.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour over shrimp.
- Marinate for 24 hours before serving.