Chihuahua Girl's Note:
A great presentation for party buffets. Great as an appetizer during the holidays
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To cook shrimp—Bring water to a boil.
- 2Add shrimp.
- 3Allow water to return to a boil, cover and immediately remove the pot from the heat .
- 4Allow the shrimp to remain in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- 5Check shrimp to make sure they are cooked to your liking.
- 6Drain and ice to prevent further cooking.
- 7To assemble—Combine cooked and well drained shrimp with lemon, onion, and pimentos.
- 8Mix all other ingredients together and pour over shrimp.
- 9Marinate for 24 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 220.8 mg
- Sodium 575.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives