1/3 Photos of Deviled Eggs With Green Olives
Carol F #3's Note:
This is a slightly salty switch from the usual sweet or spicy versions of deviled eggs that most people make. Everybody says they love them even if they hate olives. I get a kick out of some people who discard the olive garnish before they eat the egg. Usually I try to use salad olives so that I can use at least as much pimento as green olive.
My Private Note
egg hal ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cooked eggs lengthwise into halves.
- 2Separate yolks from whites.
- 3Mash yolks with a food processer or in a bowl with a fork.
- 4Mix yolks, mayonnaise, olives with pimentos, celery, and black pepper.
- 5Fill egg whites with all of the yolk mixture.
- 6Arrange on a dish and garnish with a paprika sprinkle or stuffed olive slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs With Green Olives
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento-stuffed green olives