- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flax seed oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons green onions, finely minced (white part)
- 1⁄4 cup dill sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Peels eggs and cut each one in half.
- Scoop out the yolks and put them in a bowl.
- Add oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 tsp cayenne, garlic and onion to bowl and mix throughly with the yolks.
- Lay half of the dill sprigs in a flat glass dish, and arrange the 12 egg white halves.
- Using your fingers, take 1/12 of the yolk mixture and fill each egg half.
- Garnish the filled eggs with the rest of the cayenne and dill sprigs.