Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes 10 ounces of Martini mix and comes from Andrew's Bar and Grill in La Quinta, California.
Make and share this Desert Sunset recipe from Food.com.
- 6 fluid ounces Absolut mandarin vodka
- 2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 2 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- lime juice
- Frost the rim of a chilled martini glass by moistening with the lime juice, then dip the rim into the sugar.
- Shake vodka, orange juice, cranberry juice with ice in a cocktail shaker until well chilled.
- Strain into the prepared martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Serve immediately.
This is so yummy and beautiful drinks. Thanks Martini Guy :)
Very good with a nice color. Perfect to sip while watching the sunset in the desert.