Recipe by chefdef
This is my mother's potato salad, and it is so tasty! The secret ingredient (Cheeze Whiz) is what really makes this salad different!
Top Review by Terri Newell
This is fabulous! It really does need to be refrigerated overnight...when I prepared it, it didn't taste like anything special, but it was great the next night for supper. My potatoes were rather soft-textured, so when I mixed it kinda mashed. But it still tasted great.
- 8 potatoes, cooked, cooled, peeled, and chunked
- 4 eggs, boiled, and chopped
- 1 large dill pickle, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper