Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
I created this one day and my husband loves it and asks for it often. It is very easy and versatile. Add your favorite veggies, change meats, etc. to make it to your taste. I had to give an amount for dressing. You may not need the entire bottle - - mix it to your tastes. My kids love this because it is very colorful.
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 1 (11 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 2 cups cut up muenster cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlezesty Italian dressing
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni, sliced in half
- 8 ounces salami, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- Cook tortellini according to directions.
- Meanwhile combine everything but the dressing into a bowl.
- Drain tortellini and let cool.
- Combine tortellini in bowl and mix well.
- Pour in dressing and mix well. **May not need entire bottle - add according to taste**.