Small Town Cook's Note:
I created this one day and my husband loves it and asks for it often. It is very easy and versatile. Add your favorite veggies, change meats, etc. to make it to your taste. I had to give an amount for dressing. You may not need the entire bottle - - mix it to your tastes. My kids love this because it is very colorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 1 (11 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 2 cups cut up muenster cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni, sliced in half
- 8 ounces salami, cut up
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1Cook tortellini according to directions.
- 2Meanwhile combine everything but the dressing into a bowl.
- 3Drain tortellini and let cool.
- 4Combine tortellini in bowl and mix well.
- 5Pour in dressing and mix well. **May not need entire bottle - add according to taste**.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1343.4
- Calories from Fat 834
- Total Fat 92.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 182.5 mg
- Sodium 4981.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 50.2 g