Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A Low Calorie dessert from Kraft.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- ice cube
- 1 cup cold apple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed, pureed in blender
- STIR boiling water into gelatin and lemon peel in large bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add enough ice to apple juice to measure 1-3/4 cups. Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened. Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk.
- POUR half of the raspberry sauce into dessert dishes. Top with mousse. Spoon remaining raspberry sauce over top.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
- Tip: Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen strawberries for frozen raspberries. Substitute orange juice for apple juice.
This is very light and tasty, and easy. I used the OJ option. I also used Sam #3's Lady Fingers and lined my dessert bowls with them before adding the sauce and mousse. Great color and flavor combos! I halved recipe, using a 3-oz box of gelatin. Made for My-3-Chefs.