Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
these are amazing! tender, juicy, and delicious.I combined a few different recipes based on what sounded good and what I had on hand. I think it turned out perfect. Feel free to adjust the recipe to fit your tastes and let me know how things turn out.
- preheat oven to 350.
- heat lightly oiled skillet.
- brown chops on both sides.
- transfer chops to a baking dish.
- add more oil to the skillet.
- cook garlic and onions until tender.
- add salsa, tomatoes, salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, jam, and fresh peach pieces and heat through.
- pour salsa mixture over chops and cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- bake in oven for about 50 minutes or until chops are tender.