Recipe by MeliBug
This is a delicious raspberry chicken that my sister ALWAYS asks me to make for her! It's quick and easy... under half an hour to make! The berries bring a very tasty flavor to the chicken! I usually serve this with a raspberry vinaigrette salad!
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries (frozen work also)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat gas or charcoal grill. (I've also cooked these in a pan. that also works!)
- Mix jam and mustard together in a small bowl. Refrigerate.
- Place chicken on grill or pan. Cover. Cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, occasionally brushing with jam mixture and turning once.
- Use extra jam mixture as more glaze if you prefer.
- Serve chicken topped with raspberries.
- Bon Apetite!