Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I don't know where I got this recipe but have been making it for years. Everyone requests this for pot lucks, holidays, bake sales. It is very easy and quick to make. Very rich.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 118.29 ml peanut butter, creamy (you can use crunchy)
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 56.69 g package cream cheese, softened
- 340.19 g whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Place in pie shell and refrigerate at least 3-4 hours.
- Slice and serve.
- The crunchy peanut butter is just as good!
Yummy and so easy to make! This pie is just like one that is served at a little restaurant here...it's a huge hit! Made for PAC Fall 08.