Delicious Unbelievable Peach Pie
photo by ivaster
- Ready In:
1 9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In one bowl combine sugars, cornstarch, flour, 2/4 cinnamon, and 1/4 nutmeg.
- In another bowl combine peaches, butter, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Create your pie crust. Add the crust to the bottom of your 9 inch baking dish. Bake for 10 minute.
- Sprinkle half of your sugar mixture on to the baked bottom pie crust.
- Add the peach mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture in top of the peaches.
- Add pie crust on top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon, lemon juice and nutmeg on top. (If you are lazy the exact measurments are -- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.).
- Cook for 45 minute.
- Cool for 10 minute.
- And most importantly ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Fabulous! Recipe turned out just peachy! I had tiny little peaches so I ended up with 7 cups of sliced fruit. I made this in a deep dish and ran low on top crust so I did the latice. I had another peach pie recipe that called for grenadine syrup (better homes gardens) so I thought I'd add some to this pie, 3 TBL spns. very nice. I almost forgot about the lemon, cinnamon and nutmeg for the top, but once I mixed it up it seemed like TOO much spice for the top, so just a dash of cinn, nutmeg and sugar. Turned out great!