1/3 Photos of Delicious Oven French Fries
Chef #214039's Note:
Heart health recipe
My Private Note
1/2 c s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes and cut into long 1/2-inch strips.
- 2Place potato strips into ice water, cover, and chill for 1 hour or longer.
- 3Remove potatoes and dry strips thoroughly.
- 4Place garlic powder, onion powder, salt, white pepper, allspice, and pepper flakes in a plastic bag.
- 5Toss potatoes in spice mixture.
- 6Brush potatoes with oil.
- 7Place potatoes in nonstick shallow baking pan.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil and place in 475°F oven for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove foil and continue baking uncovered for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Turn fries occasionally to brown on all sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Oven French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (679 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 136.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g