Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a truly delicious dressing!
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sweet pepper flake
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄16 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup salad oil
- In a blender, whirl the first 10 ingredients until in fine particles.
- Into a screwtop jar (large enough to leave room for shaking), pour the vinegar, water, and seasoning mixture. Shake well.
- Store in fridge and shake when ready to use.