Recipe by AmandaT143
Definitely a comfort food. Great for cold or rainy days. Delicious recipe and there will be plenty of leftovers for the next day or to freeze. Note: Use whatever seasoning you like, it the seasonings t your taste.
- 2 lbs chopped stewing beef
- 2 lbs frozen baby carrots
- 2 lbs chopped potatoes
- 3 cups beef broth (from beef)
- 1 cup beef broth (from Can)
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans beef gravy (thickening agent)
- 2 lbs whole wheat noodles
- 1 large sweet onion
Directions See How It's Made
- .Boil 3 cups of water for beef cubes and add in the beef canned broth. Add beef, bouillon cubes and whole onion and cook for about 30 minutes. Onion is for flavoring broth.
- Season with whatever you like.
- While cooking beef, chop potatoes and boil water for noodles.
- Once the beef have cooked, add in the potatoes and carrots.
- When the beef broth is smooth and vegetables are tender, simmer for a while, then stir in the cans of gravy. This will thicken your stew a bit.
- Finally, cook stew for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Drain noodles when al dente and add noodles with stew and serve.
- Serve with bread and butter.