Definitely a comfort food. Great for cold or rainy days. Delicious recipe and there will be plenty of leftovers for the next day or to freeze. Note: Use whatever seasoning you like, it the seasonings t your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Boil 3 cups of water for beef cubes and add in the beef canned broth. Add beef, bouillon cubes and whole onion and cook for about 30 minutes. Onion is for flavoring broth.
- 2Season with whatever you like.
- 3While cooking beef, chop potatoes and boil water for noodles.
- 4Once the beef have cooked, add in the potatoes and carrots.
- 5When the beef broth is smooth and vegetables are tender, simmer for a while, then stir in the cans of gravy. This will thicken your stew a bit.
- 6Finally, cook stew for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- 7Drain noodles when al dente and add noodles with stew and serve.
- 8Serve with bread and butter.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Homemade Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1145.2
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 1626.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 58.8 g