Recipe by FLUFFSTER
There are two things that will give you instant relief from the heat, jumping in the pool or eating this! You are going to love this! It's easy, quick to make and the kids will want a second helping! I have used peach pie filling and it's really good! Refrigerator time is not listed.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Cool Whip and the cream cheese. Gradually add the fruit filling,
- blending well.
- Fold the oranges and the pineapple chunks into the cherry mixture.
- Line the bottom of a 9x5x3 loaf pan with waxed paper.
- Pour in the cherry mixture and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into slices.