1/4 Photos of Delicious & Easy Chicken Salad
My husband and our friends absolutely love my chicken salad! I originally got the recipe from my father, but have adapted it slightly. Very easy to make and great on crackers, sandwiches, etc. You can also substitute turkey and make turkey salad - it tastes just as great! This recipe can be halved for a smaller batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to break down the large chunks of chicken.
- 2Break the eggs apart with your hands by squeezing and crumbling them into the chicken.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients.
- 4Stir with a spoon until well mixed.
- 5Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious & Easy Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.2
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 283.9 mg
- Sodium 1107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 26.1 g