Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a very good chicken recipe...has a wonderful combination of flavours, another favorite in our house.....serve with rice if desired
Top Review by katia
Just an easy recipe and very tasty, too. I make half of it and I put less chili powder. Next time I'll reduce the ketchup and the sugar. I will make again with my adjustments and update this review. Thanks Kitten!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 -4 lbs cut-up chicken pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the chicken.
- Pat the chicken pieces well with paper towels to dry.
- Transfer to a greased baking pan (big enough to hold the amout of chicken pieces that you are using).
- Pour the prepared sauce over the chicken pieces; turning well to coat.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 mins; uncover, baste with sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes more, or until the chicken is cooked.