You won't be able to stop eating these they are that good, and they freeze well also.
Make and share this Delicious Asian Pork and Cabbage Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- 100 wonton skins
- 1 3⁄4 lbs ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 -5 fresh minced garlic cloves (or more or less to suit taste)
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil (no substitutions, only sesame oil)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage
- In a large bowl, combine the uncooked pork, ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, egg and cabbage; stir until well mixed.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of pork filling onto each wonton skin; moisten edges with water then fold edges over to form a triangle shape.
- Roll edges slightly to seal in filling.
- Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface until ready to cook.
- TO COOK: Steam dumplings in a covered bamboo or metal steamer (an electric veggie steamer works great also) for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with sweet and sour sauce.