1/1 Photo of Delicious Asian Pork and Cabbage Dumplings
1 hr 15 mins
You won't be able to stop eating these they are that good, and they freeze well also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 wonton skins
- 1 3/4 lbs ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 -5 fresh minced garlic cloves (or more or less to suit taste)
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil (no substitutions, only sesame oil)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage
- 1In a large bowl, combine the uncooked pork, ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, egg and cabbage; stir until well mixed.
- 2Place 1 heaping teaspoon of pork filling onto each wonton skin; moisten edges with water then fold edges over to form a triangle shape.
- 3Roll edges slightly to seal in filling.
- 4Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface until ready to cook.
- 5TO COOK: Steam dumplings in a covered bamboo or metal steamer (an electric veggie steamer works great also) for 15-20 minutes.
- 6Serve immediately with sweet and sour sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Asian Pork and Cabbage Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g