Lauren K's Note:
Ever since the first time I made this, it has been requested at any gathering we have. People tell me every time I see them how they dream about my spinach dip, and can't wait for us to throw another party! I got this off foodnetwork's website, courtesy Susan Rodnite 2002.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 8 ounces grated monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 lb fresh spinach (stemmed and chopped)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (rinsed, drained and chopped)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- tortilla chips (bread bowl etc. for dipping) or pita bread (bread bowl etc. for dipping)
- 1Bring the cream to a simmer over medium heat.
- 2Add the Monterey Jack, cream cheese, garlic powder, Worcestershire, salt and fresh pepper.
- 3Continuously stir to prevent sticking until the cheeses melt.
- 4While slowly stirring, add the spinach, artichoke hearts, and scallions.
- 5Stir until mixed and the spinach is wilted.
- 6This dip can be served immediately or served chilled.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (2040 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2467.8
- Calories from Fat 1533
- Total Fat 170.4 g
- Saturated Fat 105.9 g
- Cholesterol 520.6 mg
- Sodium 6495.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 52.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 131.1 g