Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ever since the first time I made this, it has been requested at any gathering we have. People tell me every time I see them how they dream about my spinach dip, and can't wait for us to throw another party! I got this off foodnetwork's website, courtesy Susan Rodnite 2002.
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 8 ounces grated monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 3⁄4 lb fresh spinach (stemmed and chopped)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (rinsed, drained and chopped)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- tortilla chips (bread bowl etc. for dipping) or pita bread (bread bowl etc. for dipping)
- Bring the cream to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the Monterey Jack, cream cheese, garlic powder, Worcestershire, salt and fresh pepper.
- Continuously stir to prevent sticking until the cheeses melt.
- While slowly stirring, add the spinach, artichoke hearts, and scallions.
- Stir until mixed and the spinach is wilted.
- This dip can be served immediately or served chilled.
I have this exact same recipe from Food Network and it is the best I think it is the best spinach dip recipe I've had! I am always looking for an excuse to make it :) So glad it's posted here so I can save it with the rest of my recipes! Thanks!!