Recipe by Dienia B.
A very easy way to make pot pie. You can make it with one crust or two.
Top Review by Annacia
I used chicken to make this and thought it would be grand to put the potatoes in a layer on the bottom, don't bother it just mixes into the rest of the filling, lol. It comes out a yummy pot pie and I love that there is no bottom crust. I made my crust as I didn't want to bother going to the store, and besides home made is always better (I used Recipe #276314). Thanks Dee :D
- 2 cups turkey, cooked, diced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup mashed potatoes
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon vermouth (optional)
- 2 ready-made pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix turkey, cream of chicken soup, frozen mixed vegetables, mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and onions.
- Mix salt and pepper and Vermouth together in a bowl. Add to turkey mixture.
- Pour into two pie plates.
- Cover tops with pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 40 minutes until pie crust is done.