Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 mins
Melt in your mouth delicious. Can also use Twinkies instead of Snickers and use same directions.
Make and share this Deep Fried Snickers recipe from Food.com.
- Snickers candy bars
- funnel cake mix
- frying oil
- Push popcicle sticks into Snickers bar from the bottom about half way up.
- Freeze Snickers until frozen solid.
- For the funnel cake batter, you can either buy the mix at the store or make your own batter (there are several one's on recipezaar).
- Dip frozen Snickers into the batter.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown (just a few minutes).
- Remove from oil and drain.
- Top with powdered sugar or caramel sauce if desired.
Deep fried candy is an awesome idea! I wonder if deep frying M&M's is a good idea too!