Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I havent tried these yet but they sound great!
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350F
- Grease 8 inch square baking pan.
- In medium bowl blend butter, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; using spoon, beat well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until welll blended.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the side of the pan.
- Cool completely; cut into squares.
Really good, I added some mini chocolate chips. Will definitely make again!
This is a great brownie recipe. Only difference is that I use 2 tsp. vanilla. So tasty.
These brownies are DELICIOUS! I added 1/2c semi-sweet chocolate chips and a 1/2c toasted walnuts to the batter and baked it in a 9"x13" cake pan for 30 minutes. On another website with the exact same recipe, users have said that leaving out an egg and the baking soda will produce a fudgier brownie.