1/4 Photos of Decked-Out Burgers
Just Cher's Note:
This is an easy way to make ordinary burger taste exceptionally good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1In a bowl, combine the cheese, mushrooms, mayo, and bacon.
- 2Cover and refrigerate.
- 3In another bowl, combine onion, salt, peppers garlic powder and pepper sauce.
- 4Add ground beef and mix well.
- 5Shape into 6 (1/2in) thick patties.
- 6Grill, covered over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- 7Spoon cheese mixture on top of each burger.
- 8Grill until cheese begins to melt.
- 9Serve on warm hamburger buns with lettuce and tomato if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decked-Out Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.4
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 549.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: