This is an easy way to make ordinary burger taste exceptionally good.
Make and share this Decked-Out Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jarsliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, mushrooms, mayo, and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- In another bowl, combine onion, salt, peppers garlic powder and pepper sauce.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into 6 (1/2in) thick patties.
- Grill, covered over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Spoon cheese mixture on top of each burger.
- Grill until cheese begins to melt.
- Serve on warm hamburger buns with lettuce and tomato if desired.