1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Thick and rich--yet lightly fragranced and flavored--nice contrasts! Brown sugar lends an especially nice body not found with white sugar. Thanks to *Christmas Sweets* by Georgenned Brennan for this wonderful recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients, press into 9-inch springform pan pushing a slight crust up the edge about an inch.
- 3Bake about 15 minutes; cool while preparing filling.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese & brown sugar until well-blended.
- 5Add eggs one-at-a-time, beat until very smooth.
- 6In a smaller bowl, combine mango puree, cream and lime juice, mixing thoroughly.
- 7Add mango mixture to cream cheese mixture, mix until well-blended; pour into crust.
- 8Bake for 50 minutes (center will jiggle slightly).
- 9Cool on wire rack, then refrigerate for about 8 hours.
- 10To serve, run knife around edges to loosen from pan, release sides, lift cake out and set on serving plate.
- 11Serve chilled, sprinkled with nuts.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Mango Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.9
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.1 mg
- Sodium 306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 6.6 g