No Bake Mango Cheesecake
photo by Chee W.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 45mins
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of 8" pan.
- Mix cream cheese, cream, and sugar.
- Add gelatine to hot water until completely dissolved. Add mango puree.
- Add half of this mixture to the cream cheese mix. Pour this on top of graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Pour remaining mango mix on top of chilled cheesecake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was so easy to make and delicious too. I didn't have an 8" springform pan, so I used a 9" one. I think I could have doubled the cheese mixture and had it still fit nicely in the 9" pan. The larger pan made everything too thin, but it didn't affect the taste. I cut the sugar in half, since I don't like overly sweet desserts, but should have kept it closer to 1/2 cup. It was still good. I topped it with a little strawberry sauce, and it was a company worthy dessert. Here's a hint, mix the cream cheese blend in a food processor. That way the cream cheese gets super smooth. Here's another hint, if the mango gelatin mixture sets up while the cream cheese part is refrigerating (mine did) just microwave it for a couple seconds to make it liquefy.