Recipe by A Messy Cook
A velvety, rich cheesecake that I remember having for my little brother’s birthday. Easy to make and very yummy. Recipe is from the Hershey’s Chocolate company.
Top Review by VEE JAYE
Oh My GOODNESS !!! This is by far the most "Wicked" cheesecake....This was good to the last drop.I am a chocolholic and this was very good.everyone should prepare this for the holidays or whenever you need a dessert..I prepared two and I ate my entire cheesecake myself. This is not like me to eat it all. I could not resist. I did use semi sweet and milk chocolate together. Looking forward to other recipes that you have..!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
- 1 teaspoon flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Press evenly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well.
- In small bowl, toss ½ cup chocolate chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour filling into crust and sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 300 degrees.
- Turn oven off and allow cake to cool in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate before serving.