Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A velvety, rich cheesecake that I remember having for my little brother’s birthday. Easy to make and very yummy. Recipe is from the Hershey’s Chocolate company.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Combine crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Press evenly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well.
- In small bowl, toss ½ cup chocolate chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour filling into crust and sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 300 degrees.
- Turn oven off and allow cake to cool in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Oh My GOODNESS !!! This is by far the most "Wicked" cheesecake....This was good to the last drop.I am a chocolholic and this was very good.everyone should prepare this for the holidays or whenever you need a dessert..I prepared two and I ate my entire cheesecake myself. This is not like me to eat it all. I could not resist. I did use semi sweet and milk chocolate together. Looking forward to other recipes that you have..!!!