Caryn Gale's Note:
These are absolutely addictive. Perfect summer dessert since you do not even have to turn on the oven. Everyone loves these and can't stop eating them!
My Private Note
small s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Run the graham crackers through a food processor using steel blade.
- 2Process, but not too fine.
- 3Melt margarine.
- 4Add to crumbs and mix to coat.
- 5Add confectioners sugar to crumb mix and mix well.
- 6Place jar of peanut butter in microwave on medium for about 30 seconds, until soft, but jar isn't melted.
- 7Pour into crumb mixture and mix well.
- 8This is hard and you can use your hands.
- 9Pour mixture into 9x13 pan (no need to grease).
- 10Wet hands and then with wet hands press down the mixture hard into the pan.
- 11Melt chocolate and spread over entire mixture.
- 12Refrigerate for 15 minutes and cut into small squares.
- 13Afterall you can not just eat one so it is good to cut small.
- 14Taste good from refrigerator or freezer.
- 15Suggestion: If you have extra time or your kids must help, roll into individual balls with wet hands and then dip one side into chocolate and place in cupcake liners or on wax paper.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debra's Peanut Butter Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crunchy peanut butter