Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are absolutely addictive. Perfect summer dessert since you do not even have to turn on the oven. Everyone loves these and can't stop eating them!
- 2 packages graham crackers (not 2 boxes)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar super crunchy peanut butter
- 100 g margarine, melted
- 200 g chocolate, melted
- Run the graham crackers through a food processor using steel blade.
- Process, but not too fine.
- Melt margarine.
- Add to crumbs and mix to coat.
- Add confectioners sugar to crumb mix and mix well.
- Place jar of peanut butter in microwave on medium for about 30 seconds, until soft, but jar isn't melted.
- Pour into crumb mixture and mix well.
- This is hard and you can use your hands.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 pan (no need to grease).
- Wet hands and then with wet hands press down the mixture hard into the pan.
- Melt chocolate and spread over entire mixture.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and cut into small squares.
- Afterall you can not just eat one so it is good to cut small.
- Taste good from refrigerator or freezer.
- Suggestion: If you have extra time or your kids must help, roll into individual balls with wet hands and then dip one side into chocolate and place in cupcake liners or on wax paper.
I tried this receipe but took the advice from one of the other reveiws by using less sugar and using milk chocolate rather than dark. Let me tell you, it was sooooooooo good that I took some to work and my boss, the fitness freak, said she wanted me to make these for her on her birthday which is not until August. Funny. But everyone, including myself, loved these. Thanks for the receipe Deb!!!