Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great new update to a family favorite desert.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant banana pudding mix, and pie filling mix
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- Dip bananas in lemon juice to keep from turning brown.
- In large mixing bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip and bananas.
- Line bottom of 2½ quart serving bowl with Vanilla Wafers.
- Pour banana pudding over Vanilla Wafers.
- Stand additional Vanilla Wafers up around sides of bowl.
- Crumble Vanilla Wafers over top.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Refrigerate leftovers.