Recipe by hpitler
My son's recipe for Buffalo wings. It doesn't involve deep frying so you can kid yourself into thinking it is more healthy.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 20 chicken wings, sectioned
- 12 ounces Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 3/4 cup flour, big tablespoon of Lawry's seasoning salt, big tablespoon garlic powder, and 1/2 tablespoon salt into a freezer bag.
- Toss wings (recipe good for up to 20 wings) in the bag (few at a time) and place them on a cookie sheet (with a greased sheet of aluminum foil on it).
- Refrigerate for an hour or more.
- Dip wings in Frank's Redhot BUFFALO sauce (not just normal Frank's, they do make a Buffalo sauce) and place them back on the aluminum foil.
- Put wings in oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Turn wings over.
- Drizzle leftover sauce on top and sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top as well.
- Cook for another 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.