Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings (about 18 wings)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (Cholula brand recommended)
- Set air fryer to 350-degrees F.
- Add chicken wings to air fryer basket and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, pause the machine halfway through cooking and shake the basket to make sure the wings aren’t sticking. Continue to cook until wings are golden and crispy*.
- While the chicken is cooking combine melted butter and hot sauce in a large bowl.
- When is chicken is done immediately add to bowl and toss with sauce. Serve hot.
- *Make sure chicken is cooked to proper internal temperature of 160-degrees F.
- Serves: 4; Calories: 181; Total Fat: 6 grams; Saturated Fat: 2 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 0 grams; Sugars: 0 grams; Protein: 29 grams; Sodium: 385 milligrams; Cholesterol: 79 milligrams; Fiber: 0 gram.