Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A summer favorite from my mother's cololection. Contributor: Doris Harlow Mockridge
Make and share this Date Nut Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 8 inch cake pan and proceed as usual.
- Mix first three ingredients together and let cool completely.
- Add walnuts, cake flour and baking powder and stir gently.
- Add butter sugar, salt and.
- Stir completely and bake in prepared pan until tester comes out clean.
- Topping: Cook until syrupy and spread on warm cake.
- Serve cooled topped.
- with fresh whipped cream, if desired.