Recipe by Miss ~V~
It was just one of those of days when I had to have chocolate and I came up with this variation on fudge. Cooking time is actually 'chill' time.
- 59.14 ml butter
- 473.18 ml mini marshmallows
- 14.79 ml cocoa
- 340.19 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a large pot then add the cocoa and marshmallows. Continue melting over low heat and gradually add the chocolate chips and the milk. Once all the ingredients are blended and smooth, pour into a medium bowl and chill.
- After chilled, roll the fudge into balls and coat with whatever you like - powdered sugar, coconut, chopped nuts, etc.
- Keep refrigerated.