Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was in the latest edition of Womens Weekly just in time for the Scandinvian leg of ZWT III.
Make and share this Danish Apple Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200.C.
- Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl & add 1 tblsp caster sugar.
- Combine eggs & milk separately & whisk into flour mixture until smooth.
- Heat a 22cm oven & stove proof plate or pan over a medium heat on the stove and add 20g butter, heat until butter begins to froth.
- Add apples, cinnamon & extra sugar, toss well and cook for approx 2-3 mins until apple is tender.
- Remove half the apples & pour half the batter over the apples in the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 4-5 mins or until browned & cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining apples & batter.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar & drizzled with cream.
These were just delicious. Quick and easy to make too. Not fried but baked .... great. Thanks for posting.
Lovely pancakes! I just made one big pancake so it was a lot thicker than if I had done it in two batches.
Oh my, these were so easy and yummy. I made one big pancake and sliced it into 4 servings. I sprinkled cinnamon sugar over mine and served with maple syrup. Definately will make again.