1/1 Photo of Danish Apple Pancakes
This was in the latest edition of Womens Weekly just in time for the Scandinvian leg of ZWT III.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200.C.
- 2Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl & add 1 tblsp caster sugar.
- 3Combine eggs & milk separately & whisk into flour mixture until smooth.
- 4Heat a 22cm oven & stove proof plate or pan over a medium heat on the stove and add 20g butter, heat until butter begins to froth.
- 5Add apples, cinnamon & extra sugar, toss well and cook for approx 2-3 mins until apple is tender.
- 6Remove half the apples & pour half the batter over the apples in the pan.
- 7Bake in the oven for 4-5 mins or until browned & cooked through.
- 8Repeat with remaining apples & batter.
- 9Serve dusted with icing sugar & drizzled with cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 228.5 mg
- Sodium 908.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 15.3 g