As a kid, I spent countless hours picking dandelions and putting them in cups, leaving them on the kitchen counter as a surprise for my mom. Kids LOVE dandelions, after all, they are some of the only "flowers" they are allowed to pick whenever they will. I thought this sounded like a great project for kids, and can't wait to try these cookies at the first sight of these "flowers"! From what I've heard, these are NOT very sweet. Got this from learningherbs.com Prep time does not include picking dandelions!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Mix the oil and honey and then beat in the 2 eggs and vanilla.
- 3Remove the yellow flower parts from the green parts (compost the green parts).
- 4Stir in the flour, oatmeal, and dandelion flowers.
- 5Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto an oiled cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dandelion Flower Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: